Are you looking for help to perfect your clean, jerk and/or snatch technique? Would you like a better understanding of the Olympic lifts, identify your current faults and learning how to fix them? If you answered YES to any of these, Coach Jess is here to help YOU! Beginning March 6th, every Monday and Wednesday for 6 consecutive weeks, she will be coaching both a morning class (8a-9a) and an evening class (7p-8p) breaking down the clean, the jerk, and the snatch.
What can you expect??
- a focus on safety and injury prevention when weightlifting
- breaking down the three Olympic lifts into pieces to help identify and improve specific faults and increase your PR for these three lifts
- learning simple drills to incorporate before or after (or in some cases, during!) to help with mobility and stability that will help with olympic lifts, but carry over into other CrossFit movements as well
- improving strength, flexibility and explosive power
- exposure to Olympic weightlifting as its own sport
Our only prerequisite is a basic understanding of the movements and a desire to improve your technique.
Cost is $135 for the 6 weeks, either morning or evening sessions.
Each class is capped at 12 participants so secure your spot by heading to your member portal and clicking PLANS.