COVID 19 GUIDELINES AND EXPECTATIONS
All rules are subject to change and will be updated as necessary during the duration of COVID 19. For complete, up to date guidelines, click here
The following list provides the guidelines and expectations for all coaches and members.
- When entering the gym, sanitize hands. A sanitizer station has been provided.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of social distance between yourself and anyone else.
- Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds once you’ve entered the gym and prior to the start of class.
- Gloves may not be used as substitutes for hand washing.
- Fully vaccinated members, coaches and drop-ins are not required to wear a mask. We understand some may not be ready to stop wearing them and we welcome any decision you make to continue doing so. If you are not yet vaccinated, the CDC recommends that you continue to wear a mask.
- Registration for class is mandatory and classes are capped.
- Wipe down equipment after use. Make sure barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells, and the rig, are dry before putting them away. Cleaning materials will be provided.
- If you have symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms of COVID 19, stay at home and follow the CDC guidelines regarding self-quarantine if necessary.
- If you have traveled internationally or on a cruise ship, we ask that you remain out of the gym for 14 days if you have not been vaccinated.
- Any member who has been diagnosed with COVID or has been in close contact (as defined in the CDC Guidelines) is asked to immediately contact us.